GM Diet Plans: You must have already heard about your colleagues, family members, friend uttering about their fat loss with a great anxiety. They seem to be so concerned about losing their waistline fats. Well, we all search for losing the fats as soon as possible just with one magical diet, as to get an instant result. But if you do seek out in the market you will find tonnes of diet idea available, matter is how you do really know about which diet work exactly and which doesn’t?
Well, it’s been seen that General Motors diet has been there since 1985. Basically, this was developed by the General Motors in collaboration with Food and Drug Administration and the United States Department of Agriculture for their respective employees.
Foods that Should be Avoided to be Fit
- They should avoid eating vegetables on their work hour.
- The main fruit that should be avoided is Banana.
- The employees also should avoid eating the protein containing foods such as beans, fish, eggs, meat, mushrooms and lentils.
- Fats and oils are the first priority that they should be avoiding such as safflower oil, butter, lard, and margarine.
- In terms of beverages, they should totally avoid it like, soda, alcohol, vegetable juice, packaged fruits juices, sweetened drinks, smoothies, and milkshakes.
- The food that contains rich in carbs should also be avoided such as brown rice, etc.
- IF you do speak about the dairy foods, it’s a yes that you should be avoiding it such as cheese, ice cream, full-fat milk, frozen yoghurt and fat yoghurt.
Well, you seem to be so sad about the list that should be avoided but doesn’t worry you can take some substitute foods that I will share with you. Go for Apple, Guava, Orange, Watermelon, Cantaloupe etc.
GM Diet Plan Tips: According to some of the experts it is highly advised to have a glass of water after eating an apple for the breakfast. Watermelons can be a good choice for you to lose a pound of weight by the end of the day.
So, here are some of the few diet tips to maintain fitness. However, I would personally recommend you to go through this diet plan on your daily basis. Failing to do so will lead you to grow more fats in your waistline. Hope so you enjoy the diet plan, stay fit and healthy.